Who is your best friend?

Monday, June 8, 2020


Who is your best friend?

A question that is asked way too frequent.

The older you are, the wiser you become, and so they said, which is partially true.

As I continue to grow in the society, I realized that this question, which I can easily answered if you were to ask me 10 years or 15 years ago, is not an easy question afterall.

I have friend AAA, the friend who is aggresive in learning, believing in focusing on self, who constantly improves oneself. Whenever opportunity strikes, I am humbled to learn together alongside him. This makes him my best friend when I am learning while working.


I also have friend BBB, the friend who believes in work-life balance, the one who will not give extra effort once past her working time, which is not wrong afterall. This makes her my best friend, as she is the one who constantly reminded me of the life after work, that we do not dedicate our lives to just work, and life's too short not to enjoy with your love ones.

Not to mention friend CCC, my best friend when it comes to dealing with my hard times. He may not be physically with me all the time, but he assured me that he will be there whenever I needed advice or help. The one whom I will forget when I'm in my comfort zone, but will only remember when I'm down, and he doesn't mind!


Also friend DDD, the one who is way older than me, who constantly enjoy food all the time. I may not be a food lover, but I can't deny that sometimes a good meal with good companion is all I need after a long day work.

How bout friend EEE, the one whom I seldom meet, although we stayed not far from each other, the one who constantly shared the same beliefs and ideology, who believes in inspiring young people, our juniors, as life is not just about living with ourselves, but to interact with others.

And not forgetting friend FFF, GGG, HHH and so many more, who will only appear at certain times, a certain moment in my life, a certain place which is unpredictable, and at a certain stage of my life..


But one thing is always certain, we not only grow physically older, but our minds grow mentally wiser day by day.

Who is my best friend? This is a question way too easy but too complicated to answer.

0 comments:

Fantasy Playlist