Home Quarantine Day 4-6

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Day 4

By the end of Day 3, I got my first swab result, and of course, its negative.

Another day of studying goes.

I tried to relax my mind by watching some movies that I've missed for the past years.

Secret Life of Pets 2.

Greatest Showman (rewatch for the 6th time).

A call to Spy.


I think by the end of Day 4, I already got past my denial stage.


Day 5

We were once again to ask for 2nd swab today.

As I walked past the road of my hospital, I actually never realize that the building is so mesmerizing.


Simple, stable yet provide care for the folks of Ipoh for so many years.

Swab taken at 7.30am by my lovely MO, Dr Chen. 


I like how he can always joke on everything eventhough the situation is like fire burning on yr feet haha.

This time, shit just got real.

We were required to wear the legendary pink wristband, the prisoner band, that forbids us from moving a single inch out from our house.


One of the staff nurse I met that day, told me that his husband is working in the police force, and one of their job is to conduct regular spot checks on us.

True enough, police came knocking on my door in the evening.

I was instructed to lift up my hand to show the pink wristband for them to snap a photo to proof that I am at home.

So this is how it feels when freedom is being taken away....


and yeah, my 2nd swab is negative, of course!


Day 6

I woke up to the voice of my mom urging me to go downstairs, as our dear police officers are here again 'to make sure I'm alright'

Urghhhhhh

I am okay with the way they conduct spot checks but to take photos, its so frustrating.

Maybe its their SOP for doing so.

But its so uncomfortable, especially when some of your neighbours are peeking through the cement wall only to have more question marks on their head as of why police officers will come to my house everyday.

I am so bored.

I was suppose to go for BBQ session in my friend, Fadhirah's house.


It was suppose to be a last gathering among me and my colleagues, but yeah, sometimes life just cheat on you when you are most vulnerable.

It's so thoughtful of them to give me a call. They knew I wouldn't miss this kind of fun gathering especially with colleagues cum friends whom I have been working with for the past 2 years.

I even tried out the trending game, Among Us with my friends.


That is definitely a stress-relieving game indeed.

0 comments:

Fantasy Playlist