Thankful

Monday, July 27, 2020


How often do we complaint?

When someone is not doing their job right, or they are slacking, being irresponsible, and the long list goes on.

We always complaint.

Don't get me wrong, complaining is not a bad thing, we all tend to repair our wrongdoings and improve, and we hope people learn too.

But do we thank them when someone is doing a good job?

Think about it.

I think we should all be thankful. To the people around us. Towards what we have.

The above photo is an example of a typical Malaysian 'hospital meal'.

Most of my colleagues will complaint that the taste is awful, or its cold, or its meant only for patient.

THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

There is no perfect meal in this world, even if there is, it's just for our temporary happiness.

I started to be thankful towards the meal that I have everyday. As I know happiness comes from within, not from external sources.

For it is not the happy people who are thankful.

But the thankful people who are happy.

0 comments:

Fantasy Playlist