An Unexpected Compliment

Thursday, July 15, 2010
Photobucket

15 July 2010 - Last Wednesday was co-curriculum day right? So as usual after St. John meeting, I went for Editorial's meeting. As we were discussing half-way, I saw a man, his right hand was holding an umbrella. He was walking and stopped at my class, looking at us with a confused face. I walked towards him and ask him: 'apa u mau?'... No la of course, just joking. I walked to him and ask him what can I do for him. And then he told me he was looking for Rotaract Club. He told me he is a Rotarian. I know what does that means. I'm an Interact Club member too when I was form 3.

So I walked and walked from class to class to find for the Rotaract Club he was looking for. And true enough, the club is located at the end of the lower six classes, I don't know exactly which class is that but it's opposite LSA3. He thank me and I'm back to what I was doing then.

But then today, Wen Jie suddenly hand me an envelope with a card inside. It was a nice card from the same man that I've helped out last Wednesday, he is Rotarian Arthur.

Dear Ivan,

Hi! This is Rotarian Arthur Yeong from the Rotary Club of Kinta.
Thank you very much for helping me to look for the Rotaract Club last Wednesday.
Thank you for going from class to class in your effort to help me.
If I can be of service to you, don't hesitate to let me know, ok?
Wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Yours in Rotary,
Arthur Yeong

I'm touched as I did not expect anything in return from him. Thanks Rotarian Arthur for your compliment~

0 comments:

Fantasy Playlist